We do what we love!
Our work is based on 3 core principles, we want all women of all ages to be able to:
Love Who They Are
It can be tough being a woman. Keeping a sense of identity and self worth despite pressure from others, the media and ourselves. For some it’s about finding yourself again, underneath the labels we give ourselves; Mum, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Friend, Partner.……the list goes on. Knowing yourself and actually liking the person looking back in the mirror IS achievable.
Know What They Want
We help women to deal with the issues they may be facing in their lives, it may be low self esteem / confidence, abuse, poverty, lack of motivation or depression. We support women in making positive and healthy changes, raise their aspirations so they can be confident in the decisions they are making and be a positive and active force within their own communities.
Believe They Are Worth It
So often in life, we are told we are not good enough, by others, parents, teachers, partners or even ourselves. Self-belief is key to making the changes in your life that you are looking for. We engage the women we work with, with the talents and dreams. We draw on their personal power and worth, we show them positive role models, women who have been through the same challenges, done battle through their lives and have come out the other side powerful, creative, loving and happy. We take them on a fun, challenging & creative journey after which not only do they see their true potential, but they know where they want to be in life and how they are going to get there.
We aim to ensure women have:
- A safe environment where they can develop and build their confidence, self worth & self esteem
- Skills to improve and transform their lives, relationships & communities
- Their opinions valued and can speak assertively about what they need or want
- Information, knowledge and understanding of larger issues that affect them and their freedom to make healthy life choices and decisions
- Opportunities to set and achieve goals for life, education & work
- Belief that they can have an impact
The women we engage with become:
- Confident & self aware
- Responsible for their own choices
- Motivated to develop and enhance their future opportunities
- Able to manage their emotions and feelings
- Considerate of others and are encouraged to contribute
- Able to live independent lives with meaningful relationships
Programmes to help you grow in confidence and self-esteem, feel better about who you are and make positive changes in your life. Drop in sessions for having fun and making new friends. Residential programmes to learn new skills and push yourself beyond what you thought you were capable of.
No matter what your situation we support you to grow, achieve, succeed and more than anything, be happy!.